Endpoint Security Complete

What's New

• Register for the next Endpoint Security User Group!

Sign up for the next Endpoint Security Virtual User Group meeting on October 20, 2021!

During this User Group, we’ll do a keynote on Symantec Endpoint Security Complete and a Roadmap session and you’ll get to choose from a variety of breakout sessions, such as Protecting your AD Environment with Threat Defense for Active Directory (TDAD), A Deep Dive into SES Mobile, and Migration Strategies for Moving to SES Complete.

You won’t want to miss it!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• We managed to pinpoint the issue, it is CA root certificate (from local, country, CA). When this CA root certificate is added to PC it can not communicate to ICDm, after removal of certificate SES can communicate with ICDm (cloud)?  How strange is this? ...

• Hello Team, One of our clients recently enrolled to SES from SEPM. Under Devices → Device groups, I could see the device groups (My Company) migrated from SEPM and Default. I tried to move device "My Company" to "Default", But, I am getting an error ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello Team, One of our clients recently enrolled to SES from SEPM. Under Devices → Device groups, I could see the device groups (My Company) migrated from SEPM and Default. I tried to move device "My Company" to "Default", But, I am getting an error ...

• Where can I get the sample test file as described in the Endpoint Security Complete Demo guide? See attachment. I dont have access to the SE Labs. I want to test this in my tenant and to showcase to our customer.