SSL Visibility Appliance

What's New

• Register for the Web Security User Group!

Save your seat for the upcoming Web Security User Group on Oct 28, 2021! We’ve got a full schedule of quick rapid fire sessions to cover a variety of Web Security topics such as: Gartner SSE, Web Protection Suite Plus, Symantec SWG - Updates and Roadmap, Symantec Intelligence Services - Why upgrade from BCWF

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Haris, It means if certificate are expired on SSLV - client won't trust it and "chain of trust" will failed. SSLV's certificate is Intermediate CA certificate, if it's failed - all cerificates (sites certificates) are signed by this certificate will ...

• Hi Pavel, Thanks for the response.  I need further clarification on 2nd query. SO it means if certificates are expired/out of sync for some time on SSLV appliance that will cause the appliance to fail to decrypt and re-encrypt the traffic( because ...

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

Unresponsive support

Hi all, We've raised a P3 over 72 hours ago relating to a hardware problem and have had no response to any of our attempts at communicating with Support.  Anyone else had any problems of this kind or have any ideas about how to get a response?  Our account ...

• Hello, I want to change the appliance SV3800t with SV2800. I would like to know the steps I must make to do that. I found no information about hardware appliances on Broadcom's website and support.  Thank you. ------------------------------ Regards, ...