Be sure to register today for the next Information Security Virtual User Group meeting on September 14! When you join, you’ll hear from the Symantec experts on these great topics:
- What Have We Learned from 4,000 DLP Policy Reviews? - Over the last 12 months the Symantec SE organization has provided best practices reviews of more than 4,000 customer DLP policies. Come hear our lessons learned including the top 5 optimizations customers need to make (and the top 5 “gotchas” you should avoid)
- Demystifying Cloud Detection Service (CDS) - What is CDS exactly and how can it help secure your cloud transformation? Come find out as we review the capabilities, benefits and licensing model of this powerful but often misunderstood offering.
- DLP Cloud Roadmap Hear the latest plans from Symantec Product Management for consolidating DLP & other information security and network solutions to a common cloud platform
- New No Charge Education Resources for Strategic Customers - Did you know that all Broadcom strategic customers have no charge access to instructor-led classes, hands-on labs and the full online, on-demand training catalog? We’ll explain this benefit and highlight what’s included and how to access it.
- Symantec Service Offerings – Come hear the latest offerings from Symantec Services