Protection Suite Enterprise Edition

What's New

• Register for the next Endpoint Security User Group!

Sign up for the next Endpoint Security Virtual User Group meeting on October 20, 2021!

During this User Group, we’ll do a keynote on Symantec Endpoint Security Complete and a Roadmap session and you’ll get to choose from a variety of breakout sessions, such as Protecting your AD Environment with Threat Defense for Active Directory (TDAD), A Deep Dive into SES Mobile, and Migration Strategies for Moving to SES Complete.

You won’t want to miss it!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

SEPM Exclusion policy

Hello, Im working on a new exclusion policy for one of our SQL server sqlservr.exe sqlagent.exe sqlwriter.exe sqlceip.exe databasemail.exe etc. etc. If i make a new exclusion policy with path to folder where the .exe's are installed option include ...

• Same error but on a new instal... i'm installing 14.3 RU1 (not MP1) let's see...

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

SEPM Exclusion policy

Hello, Im working on a new exclusion policy for one of our SQL server sqlservr.exe sqlagent.exe sqlwriter.exe sqlceip.exe databasemail.exe etc. etc. If i make a new exclusion policy with path to folder where the .exe's are installed option include ...

• Profile Picture

License and enrollment token

Hi all, We have "Protection suite Enterprise edition" license. We have a Symantec Endpoint Protection manager running. Are we entitled to enroll to "Symantec endpoint Security"? And if so, how do I get this "enrollment token"? Kind regards Guido ------------------------------ ...