Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)

What's New

• Register for the next Endpoint Security User Group

Sign up for the next Endpoint Security Virtual User Group meeting on October 20, 2021!

During this User Group, we’ll do a keynote on Symantec Endpoint Security Complete and a Roadmap session and you’ll get to choose from a variety of breakout sessions, such as Protecting your AD Environment with Threat Defense for Active Directory (TDAD), A Deep Dive into SES Mobile, and Migration Strategies for Moving to SES Complete.

You won’t want to miss it!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Sakib, you have to create SEPM MS SQL Server database account as stated on the link below. After that you will be able to add SEPM DB to EDR console. https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/symantec-security-software/endpoint-security-and-management/endpoint-detection-and-response/4-6/Settings/creating-an-ms-sql-server-database-account-v131848814-d38e39756.html#v131848814 ...

• I am also getting the same error even i check my SEPM its using default port 2638 with SQLExpress i am able to connect SQL Express from SQL Management Studio remotely on port 2638 however not able to add in EDR console

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, We currently have SEP 14.3MP1 on Windows servers and 14.2 (14.2.5323.2000) on Linux servers. I see that 14.3 RU1 is now available and is planning to upgrade to this version.  Broadcom support informed us to go for 14.3 RU1 in order to have EDR capabilities ...