Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)

What's New

• Register for the next Endpoint Security User Group

Sign up for the next Endpoint Security Virtual User Group meeting on October 20, 2021!

During this User Group, we’ll do a keynote on Symantec Endpoint Security Complete and a Roadmap session and you’ll get to choose from a variety of breakout sessions, such as Protecting your AD Environment with Threat Defense for Active Directory (TDAD), A Deep Dive into SES Mobile, and Migration Strategies for Moving to SES Complete.

You won’t want to miss it!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Thanks Daniel 1433 port is not available from EDR server, but I saw in SQL config manager on SEP that there is an alias for SEP instance that uses another port 2638. I added SEPM database successfully with port 2638.

• You can try the TCP_CHECK command from the EDR server to test whether the TCP port 1433 is available.

Unanswered Threads

• Hi, We currently have SEP 14.3MP1 on Windows servers and 14.2 (14.2.5323.2000) on Linux servers. I see that 14.3 RU1 is now available and is planning to upgrade to this version.  Broadcom support informed us to go for 14.3 RU1 in order to have EDR capabilities ...

• Hi, I have this strange issue, Symantec EDR is integrated with Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, with all required configuration like data recorder and SEP database. The issue is when add MD5 hashes to EDR, its being sent and updated to the SEPM ...