ProxySG & Advanced Secure Gateway

What's New

• Register for the Web Security User Group!

Save your seat for the upcoming Web Security User Group on Oct 28, 2021! We’ve got a full schedule of quick rapid fire sessions to cover a variety of Web Security topics such as: Gartner SSE, Web Protection Suite Plus, Symantec SWG - Updates and Roadmap, Symantec Intelligence Services - Why upgrade from BCWF, and more!

Be sure to sign up today!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello everyone, We want to create a rule on siem. If a user gets allow from the file sharing category, we will generate an alarm for it. When we examined the logs sent to the siem device, we could not see the results of the requests made to the sit ...

• In my experience, you need to enable inbound return-to-sender  (enabled by default on new installations) but also overwrite-static-route (not enabled by default).

Unanswered Threads

• Hello everyone, We want to create a rule on siem. If a user gets allow from the file sharing category, we will generate an alarm for it. When we examined the logs sent to the siem device, we could not see the results of the requests made to the sit ...

• hi i need help, we just upgrade our proxy to 6.7.5.9 but after 1 week our proxy have issue auto software reboot after couple minutes. after i check the sysinfo here are the output Running Version: SGOS 6.7.5.9, Release id: 258930 Size on disk is 294210048 ...