Content & Malware Analysis

What's New

• Register for the Web Security User Group!

Save your seat for the upcoming Web Security User Group on Oct 28, 2021! We’ve got a full schedule of quick rapid fire sessions to cover a variety of Web Security topics such as: Gartner SSE, Web Protection Suite Plus, Symantec SWG - Updates and Roadmap, Symantec Intelligence Services - Why upgrade from BCWF, and more!

Be sure to sign up today!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Jakub, Best place for upgrade / downgrade paths in the release notes in the downloads portal. For upgrading from 2.4.1.3 to 2.4.2.2, you don't require any intermediate versions. Directly to 2.4.2.2 should be fine. For the second part, I am assuming ...

• Hello Can I upgrade from 2.4.1.3 to 2.4.2.2 on my S500-A1 without any problems? or do I need to update to a version like 2.4.2.0? Does broadcom now impose an upgrade to version 3.1.2.x and the transition to subscription licenses? Now i have Perpetual ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi Team, In CAS, we observed that error and warnings as " Kaspersky labs subscription last updated on 07/30/21 ". I tried to manually force to update all but still status remains same.  Alert is not cleared.  Please refer the attached snapshot reference. ...

• Hi; Since the Proxy SG appliance report a malware detected by the CAS. I mean it does that through its access logs sent to the reporter. My question, what value add would sending the CAS logs to reporter give the administrator? I mean what data can ...