CA Workload Automation CA 7 Edition

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA 7 Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• test

• The CA 7 REST API can be installed WITHOUT having installed the CA 7 Event Manager or CA Datacom Server. During the installation you will be prompted the information below. You will need to enter "dummy" data for these prompts. Event Manager Port ...

1 person recommends this.

Unanswered Threads

• Hello All, A big Thank You !! from me and CA 7 team for your continued feedback and support. We are officially GA with the latest RESTful APIs for CA 7 as of 03/31/2021 . This GA version V12.1.01 has APIs to enable automation and easy integration ...

• Dear Customers / Users,  Happy to share these videos on the new CA 7 Web Service Job feature in DEVELOPMENT. Very Soon, they are coming Live for your use.   Quick Detail: The Web Service Job feature lets you define a job that will send a payload ...

Most Active Members