Symantec Access Management

What's New

• The Next Identity Security User Group is Oct 21!

Be sure to register today for the next Identity Security Virtual User Group meeting on October 21! After the keynote session, Our Native Cloud Journey, we’ll have three breakout sessions to choose from: Identity and Access Management, API Management, Privileged Access Management.

Make sure you sign up today!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi to all, I am writing to you about SM_USER_APPLICATION_TASKS If I specify it in a RESPONSE as is, without using application id ( SM_USER_APPLICATION_TASKS: applicationid   ) Will I get all access roles? Or an empty string? It is not clear ...

• The 400 (Bad Request) status code indicates that the server cannot or will not process the request because the received syntax is invalid, nonsensical, or exceeds some limitation on what the server is willing to process. It means that the request itself ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi to all, I am writing to you about SM_USER_APPLICATION_TASKS If I specify it in a RESPONSE as is, without using application id ( SM_USER_APPLICATION_TASKS: applicationid   ) Will I get all access roles? Or an empty string? It is not clear ...

• Hi Community, As we know, since 2017 new customers can´t use CABI or SAP BO reporting that was released with SM 12.7. Does somebody know what are the alternative/replacement for that need? Or How a new customer can generate reports from Siteminder data? ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Recon is almost always the first step hackers, resort to understand the various ways they can hack their target organization.  LDAP reconnaissance is a type of internal recon technique used to discover users, groups and other critical information. Adversaries ...