Symantec Privileged Access Management

What's New

• Join us at the Identity Security User Group

Come join us at the next Identity Security User Group on March 30, 2021 – 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST. Register now to hear from Symantec experts as the cover: 

• A Customer Conversation with Vadim Lander
    • Interactive breakout sessions highlighting the technology for API Management, IAM, and PAM
    • Our Leadership’s future vision and strategy 

Be sure to join us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Hendrij I think that you can achieve what you are looking for by creating a target group that allows you to separate or identify either statically or dynamically the different endpoints registered in PAM, additionally assigning the group or groups ...

• Hello Pankaj, You need to make sure the users are able to reach the VIP that is provided in the CA PAM cluster. There will not be any disturbance in the cluster replication. Make sure that all the required ports are available/open in the Azure networking ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello Community! Could you please answer do you plan to add in the ver. 4.0.0  a localization file for Russian. Now there is only two localization files, Japan and English. Best Regards, Sergey

• Hi community I would like to see if some of you have worked with the PAM agent and it has worked correctly? Currently I am working with version 3.4.3 and I am trying to connect via the PAM agent, but I always get the error PAM-AGT-1002: Canot connect ...

Most Active Members