Endpoint Protection

What's New

• Join our customer advocacy platform!

You are invited to join Symantec Gold, our online customer advocacy platform. When you sign up, you’ll be able to participate in daily challenges where you provide product feedback, receive notifications about upcoming webinars, and so much more! Every challenge you do, you’ll earn points that you can redeem for some Symantec SWAG.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I chose to totally uninstall SEPM with clean wipe, set snapshot back, reinstall it again with recovery key and bkp. Its second try, it keeps stuck on 1% during several hours 2021-01-15 16:54:02.421 THREAD 60 INFO: SemServiceManager> getServiceStatus>> ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Endpoint Protection

Hello! I'm doing a fresh install of SEP and was wondering if the following messages I'm seeing is normal. I didn't see those messages on the first install I did, but now when I run ./sav info -s on a second dev box and any install after this I'm getting ...

• Posted in: Endpoint Protection

I have been searching for any documentation on whether I can initiate a scan of files or directories from a DOS Shell.  Is this possible? ------------------------------ Applications Engineer Keysight Technologies ------------------------------

Most Active Members