Endpoint Encryption

View Only

What's New

• Announcing Release of Symantec Endpoint Encryption 12.0

The product management team is pleased to announce general availability (GA) for Symantec Endpoint Encryption 12.0.0. The binaries are available at the Broadcom SED Support Portal.  We would like to extend our sincere thanks to all the global teams for their work and commitment in delivering this release.  For more information, please use the link below to find the release notes and technical documentation for SEE 12.0. 

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• The standalone encryption agent key has been expired and I need to renew the key since I have to share public key with some external person. The agent installed is standalone, please let me know the way out. BR, Ather

• Hi Rob, Usually when someone recovers their passphrase it is re-joining the key with Key Reconstruction. Also, it's possible to have backups of the keypair, and since the passphrase tied to the key at the time of export could be different than the ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Endpoint Encryption

The standalone encryption agent key has been expired and I need to renew the key since I have to share public key with some external person. The agent installed is standalone, please let me know the way out. BR, Ather

• Posted in: Endpoint Encryption

How do we change the clientadmin password without the central management server. After setting up a new Central Management Server for Symantec Endpoint Encryption (SEE), can we repoint the existing machines that already has SEE? And how? ...