Control Compliance Suite

What's New

• Join our customer advocacy platform!

You are invited to join Symantec Gold, our online customer advocacy platform. When you sign up, you’ll be able to participate in daily challenges where you provide product feedback, receive notifications about upcoming webinars, and so much more! Every challenge you do, you’ll earn points that you can redeem for some Symantec SWAG.

• Control Compliance Suite Announcement

As part of our ongoing effort to simplify and streamline our Control Compliance Suite (CCS) portfolio, Symantec’s CCS Risk Manager and CCS Assessment Manager products will be reaching End of Life (EOL) on October 31, 2022.

Effective immediately, Symantec will not be accepting new orders, renewals, or additional seats for CCS Risk Manager or CCS Assessment Manager.

While the products will continue to work beyond October 31, 2022, its use is at your own discretion and risk. As of that date, Symantec will no longer be able to provide technical support, defect fixes, product updates, or any other product assistance.

What action do you need to take?

• We recommend you prepare now to move to a new solution to avoid a situation where you need support that is no longer available. No replacement product will be available from Symantec.
    • For more specific information on the end of life of the Control Compliance Suite products, including version numbers affected, refer to the Broadcom Product Advisory for End of Service dates for Symantec Control Compliance Suite Products.
    • For alternative product recommendations, please contact your distributor.

Latest Discussions

• Hi All, I was doing asset importing of MSSQL2014 Cluster with agent-based. The OS is windows server 2016 I followed the KB from the link   Below is the result I got. I am getting unreadable text for the domain name.   From the job view, it show the ...

• Hi  Chandrasekhar, I believe you're posting into wrong discussion, DLP community is here:  https://community.broadcom.com/symantecenterprise/communities/community-home?CommunityKey=65cf8c43-bb97-4e96-ae0b-0db8ba1b4d07 ------------------------------ ...

Most Active Users