Endpoint Threat Defense for Active Directory

What's New

• SANS Cyber Solutions Fest 2020

Symantec is participating in the SANS Institute upcoming virtual event, SANS Cyber Solution Fest 2020. This action packed 2-day virtual event brings together an ensemble of security professionals, solution providers, and experts ready to share the latest developments and innovative technologies in the cybersecurity industry. Featuring four unique tracks chaired by top SANS experts, talks will feature case studies, demos, and discussions revolving around the latest solutions available in the marketplace.

Join the SANS Cyber Solutions Fest and discover what can be achieved in the field of cybersecurity and the implementation of new technologies.

Be sure to catch the three sessions on Oct 9th. 

• Catalyst 2020 Content On Demand!

Did you miss Catalyst 2020 or did you attend and want to catch a session that was happening at the same time as one you attended?

Catch all of the Catalyst 2020 sessions on demand until Oct 29. Hear how Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Listen to high-profile experts sharing their perspective on the constantly evolving threat landscape, and the latest thinking on cyber security in a post-pandemic world. 

If you attended, head directly to the Catalyst 2020 site and log in using the same credentials they used on the day.  

Latest Discussions

• We discovered a bug in final testing. Estimation for release is next week. Downloads are only available through the Broadcom portal. Search your entitlements for Threat Defense. Currently you should see v 3.5.1. You will see 3.6 Standalone become visible ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Unsupported OS ?

any news on the new release? Also, can someone remind me where I download it from? it doesn't show up with the other downloads for this client. I must be looking in the wrong place. Thanks

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users