Asset Management Suite

What's New

• Join our customer advocacy platform!

You are invited to join Symantec Gold, our online customer advocacy platform. When you sign up, you’ll be able to participate in daily challenges where you provide product feedback, receive notifications about upcoming webinars, and so much more! Every challenge you do, you’ll earn points that you can redeem for some Symantec SWAG.

• Endpoint Management User Groups

Check out the recordings from our November 17th Endpoint Management User Group, both meetings linked below! You can also check out the slides they shared that are posted in the library. 

EMEA Session

North America Session

Reach out to the SED Events team if you have any questions: sed-events.pdl@broadcom.com

Latest Discussions

• Use an IP address filter to include or exclude messages based on the IP address of the sending device.  From the Kiwi Syslog Service Manager, choose File > Setup. Add a rule or locate an existing rule. Right-click Filters below the rule, ...

• Profile Picture

Management position

Is this a practical proposition with manager. Most software I find is for performance monitoring which I do not need. I just want to manage inputs/outputs from the trust, tax payments/credits for notional dividends. I am happy to do the tax calculations ...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users