CA Gen EDGE

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA Gen EDGE Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com 

Latest Discussions

• Haha. Duly noted. ------------------------------ Lenn Thompson Community Manager, Mainframe Division Broadcom Inc. lenn.thompson@broadcom.com ------------------------------

• @Lenn Thompson I only wear my full size chicken outfit in the spring.   ​ ------------------------------ Product Owner, CA Gen Broadcom Plano,TX ------------------------------

2 people recommend this.

Latest Shared Files

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• Since the recent support portal migration some useful links have temporarily disappeared from he CA Gen product Home page Here is a list which you may find useful: CA Gen Product Home Page:  https://casupport.broadcom.com/product-information-details.html?pname=CA%20Gen ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Hello and welcome to the new CA Gen EDGE Community site ! Here is the May list of New & Updated CA Gen Knowledge Base Articles (May 1 – June 3). NOTES: After the recent support site migration to a new platform the KB articles now have a new ...