Gen EDGE

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I have noticed quite a few webinars that touch on topics I often talk to Gen customers about. Here are some webinars you might want to check out: Gen Roadmap - Replay Here (March 2023) Is Your Software Supply Chain Secure? (Endevor) - Replay ...

2 people recommend this.
  • I'm curious, can you share the specific security concerns? My understanding, for C based applications at least, was that the VC runtimes are common from VS2015 onwards, which seems to be the case as per https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170#visual-studio-2015-2017-2019-and-2022 ...

1 person recommends this.

Upcoming Events

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Gen EDGE

I have noticed quite a few webinars that touch on topics I often talk to Gen customers about. Here are some webinars you might want to check out: Gen Roadmap - Replay Here (March 2023) Is Your Software Supply Chain Secure? (Endevor) - Replay ...

2 people recommend this.
  • Posted in: Gen EDGE

Thank you @Su Brude for eloquently explaining Broadcom's dedication to investing in Gen's future. If you missed Su's roadmap presentation, I invite you to view the recording here: March 8, 2023 Gen Roadmap Replay Roadmap presentations are only ...

2 people recommend this.