CA OPS/MVS

What's New

• Welcome to the new CA OPS/MVS Community

Welcome to the new Broadcom Mainframe Software Communities! If you're here, you already know the benefits of learning, connecting and sharing knowledge and experience with other users as well as our own product experts. 

I'm still be making updates to all of our communities now that the main migration is complete but all of your content has been brought over.

As always, if you have any questions or feedback feel free to reach out to me directly: lenn.thompson@broadcom.com

Latest Discussions

• Hello, I wanted to send out a reminder that several components of OPS/MVS will be going out of support in August 2019. Hardware Services (HiSrv) - This component allowed OPS/MVS to communicate with the HMC to automated messages, send commands, and ...

1 person recommends this.
  • You were reading my mind, John. Endevor API programs can allow the response from OPS/REXX to collect valuable information from Endevor - even when Endevor is running on an older release. In Angel's case, if a job abends and the job is also the name ...

Latest Shared Files

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• The Pittsburgh Lab will once again be hosting the Pittsburgh Technical Conference in 2019. This has become a favorite of customers looking for in-depth training for CA OPS/MVS, CA SYSVIEW, CA NetMaster, and CA Automation Point. New this year, we will ...

2 people recommend this.

Most Active Members