Symantec Encryption Product Community

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• SEPM 14.3 RU6 -- is there a way to change the email content when "Single Risk Event" is reported. For example, I would like to remove the IP Address from being reported when the email is sent when a "risk" is found. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi , I have configured symantec web email protection for the users to receive encrypted mails but currently I am facing an issue that initially any user can successfully create his account and set the password but after setting it the user won't be able ...

Unanswered Threads

• SEPM 14.3 RU6 -- is there a way to change the email content when "Single Risk Event" is reported. For example, I would like to remove the IP Address from being reported when the email is sent when a "risk" is found. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi , I have configured symantec web email protection for the users to receive encrypted mails but currently I am facing an issue that initially any user can successfully create his account and set the password but after setting it the user won't be able ...