Symantec Access Management

What's New

• Identity Security Webinar: June 18, 11am EST

Join us for our first live webinar on Wednesday, June 18th at 11:00pm ET/8:00am PT, presented by our CTO, Vadim Lander. He will discuss the rise of the decentralized IAM platform and will help you learn what is needed to bring identity services closer to your applications. Register for the live event below - if you aren't able to join the event, you can watch it on-demand at your convenience

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: SLO Not Working

Hello Patrick, Yes, we have Session Store setup and it's up and active. We could see the connection fine from Policy server as well (PFA the screenshots). Is there anything that we are missing in our configuration? Thanks  Ankur Taneja

• Hi, Hi have the same issue. I want to use two profile (then i need two arcotAFMLandingURL, but    afmLandingURL can only be mentioned once in arcotafm.properties). The link mentioned above (  https://communities.ca.com/thread/241809009-managing-different-arcotafmlandingurl-in-arcot-adapter ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello All, I'm thinking of implementing policy changes with SDK (C program). Is there a debug mode when writing or executing a program? I would like to have a function to record the details of SDK processing in the log, etc. It is desirable to be able ...

• Hello, We are migrating from the web agent option pack to Access Gateway for federation services.  We are not planning to use the Access Gateway for anything else other than for the federation services, but there is a default proxy rule in the proxyrule.xml ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Hi All! Read this article by Uzi Cohen to learn how to handle the collection and aggregation of logs from applications running in containers on Kubernetes into centralized log storage. https://bit.ly/2FNzup2  Also, stay tuned for more in this blog ...

1 person recommends this.
  • As more and more digital business initiatives emerge, which require applications and data to be accessed by those outside the corporate perimeter, the adoption of federation technologies has risen dramatically. Among these technologies, OpenID Connect ...

Most Active Members