CA Configuration Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Clarity Configuration Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the CA Configuration Automation Community where CA Configuration Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your CA Configuration Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your CA Configuration Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• That usually refers to the CCA agent running multiple scripts against the server (each script usually a small process) that has not completed If those are still active, you can look at the agent folder and see temp files or vbs files.   Those files gets ...

• Hi Community, has anyone this problem when ran a discovery of SQL Server? In the server client start the process Microsoft Console Based Script Host a few moments after to ran a discover of SQL Server, and the procesator of the server go to 100%, when ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi Team! I have Configuration Automation integrated with CA Service Desk to populate the TWA from CCA to SDM, the default field mapping indicates that the os_name (cca) field for virtual machines and lpar is to the server_type (sdm) field, however ...

• Hi Team! I want to use the method AddServersToService since IT PAM, the parameters are the credential id, service id and servers id, but when I called the method this failed with error "Content is not allowed in prolog" any idea? The parameter's ...

Most Active Members