Test Data Manager

View Only

What's New

• Optimize Continuous Delivery of Micro-services Applications with Continuous Performance Testing

For almost every organization, delivering high-performing applications to users and customers is critical to top-level success. Through Continuous Performance Testing, organizations can better ensure that performance issues don’t arise in production environments, while at the same time streamlining testing efforts and delivery cycles.

To learn more, read this timely white paper - Optimize Continuous Delivery of Micro-services Applications with Continuous Performance Testing - from Shamim Ahmed, DevOps CTO at Broadcom Software.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Thank you for response Vineet. We will explore based on our requirement. Regards Prem

• Hi @Gene Howard , I am trying to access the links, but they aren't working at my end giving http 404 error. Could you please reply with corrected link, as I require them for my use case too .

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Test Data Manager

hi Members, I have a requirement to mask packed decimal values in the Mainframe file, does TDM allows to do or needs conversion to number for masking? Please advise.

• Posted in: Test Data Manager

Hi Team, I have a Table A and Table B in same DB and Datamaker connection profile . And I have RefTable in separate connection profile. I have to patch ID column value in Table B with that value present in RefTables' s MaskId Column where RefTable's ...