Test Data Manager

What's New

• Welcome to the Test Data Manager Communities Site

Welcome to the Test Data Manager Community where Test Data Manager users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Test Data Manager journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Test Data Manager investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hi Peter, Thanks for the information and the detailed documentation and sample files. I will definitely borrow from your approach of using the HOST action with the PUBJOBID variable. This gives me the control and information I need. Regards Greg ...

• Hi Kieth, I have not looked at the the new REST Action container yet but it looks intriguing. I have inherited a Javelin flow that I was trying to get working but now I think I will pursue other options. Thanks for the info. Greg ------------------------------ ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Building the exact syntax for a REST API call to automate an operation can be difficult and/or time consuming. To make this easier and quicker, setup exactly want is needed within Portal and use the Browsers developer console to copy the JSON or even ...

7 people recommend this.

Most Active Members