Test Data Manager

View Only

What's New

• Webinar: What's New in Test Data Manager 4.10

Date/Time: Tuesday, May 3, at 12:00 pm ET
    Speakers: Abhijit Mugali, Krishna Prasad Ande, Mark Asbury, and Abderrahmane Zahrir
    Webinar Link: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/9305/537446
    Description
    Join Broadcom Software technical leaders as they discuss What's New in Test Data Manager 4.10 including Enterprise Masking Configuration Deployment, Secure Masking Functions, SAP HANA Support
    Learn how this important release lets you deploy TDM at scale, facilitate migrations of SAP applications and operate across a wide range of databases.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I need to get the value of a previous line at runtime, I mean when publishing to a generator. Is there a function already existing in the TDM portal? The need I have in a client, as I demonstrate above, is that through a parameter (highlighted in ...

• I have a generator in the TDM Portal where I do some calculations and I need to capture value from a previous record at the time of publication. Is there a formula that does this?

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Test Data Manager

I need to get the value of a previous line at runtime, I mean when publishing to a generator. Is there a function already existing in the TDM portal? The need I have in a client, as I demonstrate above, is that through a parameter (highlighted in ...

• Posted in: Test Data Manager

I have a generator in the TDM Portal where I do some calculations and I need to capture value from a previous record at the time of publication. Is there a formula that does this?