Harvest

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Jarus, Yes, you are spot on with the Prod view and Dev sharing the same view. Possible moving to a release management model would help, however you would be pulling latest from the Dev view versus the prod view. If staying with the prod model I would ...

• Hi Jeff, It could take a while to give a complete answer to all your questions! I'm going to forward your suggestion to the user and request some of the information. Thank you for your advice. Regards, ------------------------------ Jarus Bosman Senior ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Harvest

My user would like me to suppress I00020052 messages for items that don't need synchronising when running hsync. It doesn't seem this is possible from the Command Line reference. Anyone know of a way to do this? ------------------------------ Jarus Bosman ...

• Posted in: Harvest

Good day, Is there a way to prevent users from approving their own packages? Eg. Developer A and developer B are the only two approvers in the Merge state. Developer A should be able to approve developer B's packages, and vice versa, but not their own. ...

Latest Blog Posts

• CA Harvest SCM Cumulative Patch v14.0.2 is now generally available !!   This CA Harvest SCM Cumulative Patch 14.0.2 addresses a bunch of vulnerability fixes identified by proactive scanning of the product. This patch also includes: Performance ...

• A potential problem has been recently identified with Harvest Software Change Manager.  Please read the information provided below and follow the instructions. The export to csv capability is available for harvest objects such as packages, forms, ...