Release Automation

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• The solution to this thread is documented in KB https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleId=239951 ------------------------------ Regards, Saurabh ------------------------------

1 person recommends this.
  • Hello Jean, I believe the optimal path of upgrade should be 5.5 -> 6.4 -> 6.6-> 6.7. However I will still check with my colleague and comment and confirm the same. The patches link you mentioned are not available for download as they are long back End ...

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Release Automation

When Jenkins plugin requests the deployment status if the request fails for some reason (network issue) the request could be re-sent and fail the whole task only after two or three failures. As the status request is not critical this could be done without ...

Latest Blog Posts

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated patches ...

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated patches ...