Clarity

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• thanks, Nika had sent it to me yesterday. Appreciate the details being posted ------------------------------ Lynn ------------------------------

• Hi Sct, There is a Broadcom Solution called ValueOps ConnectALL which allows easy data sync between solutions like Clarity and Jira. I am the product Manager for it and we have released a new version in February to allow Jira Worklogs to Clarity Timesheets. ...

1 person recommends this.

Quick Links

Recent Shared Files List

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

Canvases and Widgets

Posted in: Clarity

We are starting to use Widgets and Canvases in Modern UX. Was wondering if anyone are using Widgets / Canvases. If so, could you give some ideas of the data you would use. Trying to show end users what is possible and any thoughts would be helpful. ...

• Posted in: Clarity

I have a calculated field. I would like to set the limit of that field to be a maximum of 10. There is no out of the box function that does that. How can I achieve this? ------------------------------ Technical Advisor IC -------------------------- ...

Latest Blog Posts

• 2024 Value Stream Management Summit Light your way with VSM | April 24, 2024, 11am – 3pm EDT Making Waves: Energize your Digital Transformation with the Power of VSM. In our fourth annual VSM Virtual Summit, Making Waves, we’ll explore how value stream ...

• People-Centric Planning: A New Way of Working Live Webcast February 15 at 11:05 am ET For companies to innovate and grow, they have to intelligently budget andmanage human capital. Financial governance of investment portfolios thus needs to shift: ...