AutoSys Workload Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the AutoSys Workload Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the AutoSys Workload Automation Community where AutoSys Workload Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your AutoSys Workload Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your AutoSys Workload Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Products Covered
    • Autosys Workload Automation  
    • Workload Automation iXP

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• UJO_JOBST view would have the most of the details you're after but not the entire JIL.

• Hi, I would like to extract the entire JIL of all my jobs from the DB BUT with a SQL request. I would like a backup every hour of the DB in CSV format with the status. the command autorep -J ALL -q is not suffisant and too long. Does someone could have ...

Unanswered Threads

• Would like to know is there any patch to upgrade Autosys from v12 to v12.0.01?

• We, like many on this community, experience what appears to be the well known issue with the WCC 11.4 collector function. We use WCC to monitor 4 instances of WAAE each of which contain upto 90,000 jobs in their database. Specifically, job statuses in ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Why AutoSys is so important in today’s cloud-first world Standfirst: Time and again, I am asked the same question: Is there still a role for AutoSys in today’s cloud-first world? The unequivocal answer is ‘yes’. Here’s why.   Why do you ...

• Just like Christmas, we have all been waiting expectantly for it to happen and finally the day is here. The next great installment of AutoSys Workload Automation went GA (Generally Available) on June 26 th . Firstly we need to thank the legion of customers ...

Most Active Members