AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only

What's New

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello Community,   I host the monthly Office Hours for Autosys, creating an opportunity for you to engage directly with a panel of experts here at Broadcom Software. Answering questions on almost anything to do about AutoSys.   We run these events ...

• Hello Autosys Workload Automation Community! I wanted to let you know about the new AutoSys Designated Weekend Upgrade Program. As part of this program, we will staff support team members on certain weekends where they will be available from 6 am to ...

1 person recommends this.

Unanswered Threads

• Hi Community, Thanks to all of you who could join us live for yesterday's session. As always, I recorded the session, which has not been published. You can watch it here . Regards Tony Automation Product Marketing Broadcom Software

• Hi, Versions of iXp -11.3.5.* and 11.4.0.140-GA, Patch#1, Patch#2, Patch#3 will  expire on Oct 17, 2022. After that point your browser may refuse to load the iXp GUI and AdminTool. With the iXp 11.4 cumulative patch#4 and above release the signed jars ...