AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only

What's New

• Automation in a Multicloud Era

92% of enterprises report having a multicloud strategy; 76% use multiple public cloud providers. These multicloud environments have evolved mainly from decentralized decisions rather than deliberate strategies; leaving most struggling with increased complexities, costs, and skills.

Broadcom VP and GM of Agile Operations Division Serge Lucio shares how automating multicloud environments is critical to overcoming these challenges and key to reshaping IT strategies. Exclusive from Forbes Tech Council.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, I can think of two similar approaches. They both add a third job that runs on failure of jobB. The first is to move jobB out of the box and the new job will issue a sendevent -E JOB_ON_HOLD -j jobBso that it doesn't run until you manually take ...

• AAI 6.5.3 is now available. With the first of the next-generation Data Insights, a new dashboard framework, and a virtual assistant powered by Gen-AI (beta), there is much to like! Read the release notes and stay tuned for upcoming blogs and videos ...

Latest Q&A List

• Michael Woods's profile image

RE: Notifications on Job Failure

Hi Corrie. I would seperate this into two parts. First is if you have n_retrys set, I would recommend that you turn ...

• Corrie Kantowski's profile image

Notifications on Job Failure

I would like to use the Notification feature when a job fails. I have "Send notification on selected alarms and job failure", ...

Upcoming Events

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Workload Automation

Unanswered Threads

• AAI 6.5.3 is now available. With the first of the next-generation Data Insights, a new dashboard framework, and a virtual assistant powered by Gen-AI (beta), there is much to like! Read the release notes and stay tuned for upcoming blogs and videos ...

• Hi, I have a job is running every 5min.. so every time new incident is created for failure..I don't want duplicate incident untill I close open incident..is there any solution in autosys side. And another thing. My job is running every 5min.. ...