CA Client Automation

What's New

• Welcome to the Clarity Client Automation Communities Site

Welcome to the CA Client Automation Community where CA Client Automation users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your CA Client Automation journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your CA Client Automation investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello. Yes, it's possible. Please write me the request to email: sima.petr@centrum.cz. Thx Petr

• Profile Picture

RE: Upgrade Windows OS

Hi Petr, Just reading your post from last year and wondering if you still have those scripts available and could you send them onto me. Thanks andrea

Unanswered Threads

• Dear Team, Is there a product roadmap somewhere with estimated dates of future ITCM releases? Thank you, ------------------------------ Network and security Engineer technical associative Cas Trading House Putalisadak, KTM ----------------------- ...

• Hi, Please assist I am getting the following error: Job Execution Error, one or more software packages required by the agent are not staged The following appears in the Job Output: [CHECKS] Deleting old upmrollup.ini C:\Windows\temp\MS_Rollup directory ...

Latest Blog Posts

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we are pleased to notify you that rollups for March, 2021 is now available.  The following rollups have been published: Rollups: CA - Microsoft OS Extended Support Update - IntelliRollup v2103.00 ...

• On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we are pleased to notify you that rollups for March, 2021 is now available.   The following rollups have been published: Rollups: CA - Patch Me - Security IntelliRollup v2103.00 These items ...

Most Active Members