Layer7 API Security

View Only

What's New

• Layer7 Office Hours

Join us Thursday, MAR 28th, at 8AM PST/11am EST for our next Layer7 Office Hours. We will be looking at the new Layer7 Operator, completely transforming Layer7 deployment, configuration & management. We'll run through the getting started guide & examples.  As always, we'll wrap up our session with general Q&A.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello everyone, I'm currently working with Layer7 Gateway and looking to integrate it with an external service that requires OAuth2.0 authentication. I understand that I need to set up the Authorization Bearer for OAuth authentication in the Authentication ...

• Hello Rodrigo, You can follow this KB for being able to download the product, you can choose 11.0 version. https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleNumber=200471 But, you will need to have an acive support contract for API Layer7 Gateway ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hello everyone, I'm currently working with Layer7 Gateway and looking to integrate it with an external service that requires OAuth2.0 authentication. I understand that I need to set up the Authorization Bearer for OAuth authentication in the Authentication ...

• Gateway Enrollment with Portal without OTK This experimental feature is a first step in supporting the ability to enroll gateways with the portal without requiring OTK to be installed. This feature is intended to allow customers to test out this configuration ...

Latest Blog Posts

• In our March Layer7 Office Hours, we looked at Layer7 Operator. Layer7 Operator completely transforms the deployment, configuration and management of Layer7 API Security. These become automatic, pain free and almost instant activities to ensure the latest ...

• This is a recording of our February 2024 Office Hours, where we discussed and demo'd how the Portal APIs (PAPI) can be utilized to manage apps, APIs, users, deployments, proxies, etc. As always, we followed this with a general Q&A. ---- ...