Layer7 API Management

View Only

What's New

• Layer7 Office Hours

Portal APIs commonly referred to as PAPI, are the APIs provided by the Portal to manage the entirety of it including APIs, applications, proxies, deployments, users, etc. The Portal itself is developed with an API-first mentality requiring PAPI be used by our UI ensuring customers would be able to achieve the same results by using PAPI themselves. Access to PAPI is controlled via the internal APIM tenant deployed in every Portal stack and available immediately after new tenants are added to a Portal deployment.

As always, we'll follow this discussion with a general Q&A. Join us Thu, FEB 29th, at 8AM PST/11am EST.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Our security branch has identified the existence of inactive OAuth Clients as a security risk. To mitigate this risk, I would like to be able to retrieve a list of OAuth Clients who have not consumed an API for a period of time (I believe the proposal ...

• Thank you @Raju Gurram

Unanswered Threads

• Our security branch has identified the existence of inactive OAuth Clients as a security risk. To mitigate this risk, I would like to be able to retrieve a list of OAuth Clients who have not consumed an API for a period of time (I believe the proposal ...

• Hi all, I am looking to test out CA API gateway, can any of you point me in the right direction to download the solution? If this is not the correct way to go about it, can you explain the process to test out the product? Thanks in advance

Latest Blog Posts

• Profile Picture

Layer7 Operator

The Layer7 product group of Broadcom's IMS division is pleased to announce that the Layer7 Operator is now available for preview. The Layer7 Operator will completely transform the deployment, configuration and management of Layer7 API security. ...

• PI Planning for PI36 is now complete and development has kicked off. Below you will find the list of items that are included in this PI and a summary of the releases completed in the previous PI. As always, we invite you to provide feedback. We would ...