Webcast: Essentials of Cloud Computing - Capacity Planning and Optimization
July 10 2012, 03:00 PM
Like many organizations, you've probably been asked to migrate your IT services to the cloud in order to capitalize on the promises of efficiency and agility that the business is demanding. But where do you start? How you do know the right services that should be matched to the right cloud model?
On Thursday, July 12th at 11:00 a.m. ET, we are hosting a webinar that will show you firsthand why capacity management should be a fundamental step on your journey to cloud. And how predicting and managing your capacity needs along the way can help you define a cloud strategy that will optimize your service workloads.
You'll get a sneak peek into the technology that will enable you to:
- Understand how your systems and hypervisors are performing
- Rapidly assess the impact of new workloads on a cloud platform
- Identify spare capacity where workloads can profitably be migrated
- Perform "what if" analyses based on actual workloads and hardware options
Register Now: Essentials of Cloud Computing - Capacity Planning and Optimization
Leave a Comment
* An asterisk indicates a required field